Attention Cider and Mead Brewers
Cider and Mead entries in 2019 will be judged by the experienced cider and mead judges from the Australian National Amateur Wine and Beer Show (ANAWBS)..
- Entries must be submitted to the ANAWBS competition using their entry form located at the ANAWBS website
- Entry and registration fees for cider and mead must be paid to ANAWBS. These fees are set by ANAWBS and not by SABSOSA.
- State clearly the AABC style you are entering and that it is for SABSOSA.
- The ANAWBS judging decisions are final. SABSOSA does not have involvement in judging for this competition and we expect that entrants will respect ANAWBS.
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd placegetters will be invited to enter the Australian Amateur Brewing Competition.